Welcome to my blog!

Hi welcome to my blog. This blog is not just an ordinary blog site where in you post and share certain experiences about yourself, this blog contains and will contain about my experiences and adventures in taking up the course BS Information Technology with Specialization in Game Design and Development. Just check out my Blog Archive to choose what part of my portfolio you want to view/see my beloved visitor. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Be an Aware Game Designer and Developer...


         This blog of mine contains some of my activities, art works, games that I have designed already, some games  made by my group and all works related to my course. For me becoming a future game designer and developer is not all about making games, earning money and make your country be known world wide but we should also be aware of what's happening in our environment, we shouldn't think only about ourselves, how we will earn money and how we will sustain and obtain our daily needs in life. By watching this film, my blog hoppers, visitors, co-future game designers and developers, and for the professionals, Ang Babae Sa Septik Tank directed by Mr. Marlon Rivera. By watching this film, I realize that there are lots of professionals in our world, achieve so much awards, they become rich, they can buy what they want that others cant buy, still there are families who still don't have their permanent homes, they just live in slums, no jobs, they only eat once a day and sometimes they only eat thrice a weak. Let's be aware and think how to resolve this kind of problem.
Ang Babae Sa Septik Tank
This Image is not owned by me, it came our randomly from google images I just edited and animate it.
Watch its trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqDG_P96Rb0
Watch my recommendation video for my Philippine Literature Subject: http://youtu.be/QtOVTMriYsI

No comments:

Post a Comment