Welcome to my blog!

Hi welcome to my blog. This blog is not just an ordinary blog site where in you post and share certain experiences about yourself, this blog contains and will contain about my experiences and adventures in taking up the course BS Information Technology with Specialization in Game Design and Development. Just check out my Blog Archive to choose what part of my portfolio you want to view/see my beloved visitor. Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

DESPRIN - Design Principles Compilation

Our professor give us a task where in we will create the character of our game. Here's my character, her name is Mui, she loves nature and she posses the power of nature. This work is made by using 1/8 illustration board and some watercolor pencils.


Our professor also give us a task to create a model of our character, so here's Mui, I made her using the ideas of how to make a rag doll. I'm so proud that I made something like this and I felt like my game has been released! So she's made of cloth, yarn for her hair and I used illustration board for the borders and background.


Our professor also give us a task to create a company logo, so here's mine when you turn it upside down it's still the same. My company name is Bridges Inc., bridges because we know what bridges mean, it is used by people to cross some places and bridges connects two certain places. Just like this future company, I want my company to produce good games that can connect the minds of everyone of us here in the Philippines. It is really hard to explain :)

Below are letterhead and calling cards that our professor also made us do this task.


No comments:

Post a Comment