Welcome to my blog!

Hi welcome to my blog. This blog is not just an ordinary blog site where in you post and share certain experiences about yourself, this blog contains and will contain about my experiences and adventures in taking up the course BS Information Technology with Specialization in Game Design and Development. Just check out my Blog Archive to choose what part of my portfolio you want to view/see my beloved visitor. Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

BASPRO1 - Basic Programming 1 Compilation

Here are some of the outputs from my assignment in Baspro1 (Basic Programming).
This is my first assignment in Baspro1. I'm pretty excited in making this assignment because this is the first assignent I made in Baspro1.

This is my assignment in Baspro where in we are task to do an advance math equation so  I used the quadratic formula in Algebra.



My first 3d object (assignment) in baspro1. so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment