Welcome to my blog!

Hi welcome to my blog. This blog is not just an ordinary blog site where in you post and share certain experiences about yourself, this blog contains and will contain about my experiences and adventures in taking up the course BS Information Technology with Specialization in Game Design and Development. Just check out my Blog Archive to choose what part of my portfolio you want to view/see my beloved visitor. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

COLREND(Color Rendering) Compilation

              COLREND subject, an art subject during my first year college days, third term. What we do here is to practice our skills in applying proper color and shading to an object. Also we practice here to proper way of blending some colors. We've use materials such as drawing pad, drawing pencils/pens, acrylic paints, water color,  canvass, oil pastel and sand paper(for only 1 plate). 

Here are all the plates I've made in this subject in random order:


Image 1-4: This art of mine is drawn and colored using pencils and oil pastel:

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3
Image 4


Image 5 and 6: First two plates I've made in this subject proper application of shading should be implemented :)

Image 5

Image 6


Image 7: Implementing shading techniques with the use of color pencils.
Image 7

Image 8 and 9: Implementing proper shading and blending of color using water color.
Image 8

Image 9
 Image 10: During elementary days, I think almost everyone have tried doing this. Here, basic coloring crayons were used, color the background first then apply it with pure black then start making some art(using pen with no ink or barbecue sticks ) and those colors hidden in the black ones will be revealed.
Image 10


Image 11: Drawn this on a sand paper using color pastels
Image 11


Image 12 and 13: Drawn in canvass using acrylic paints.
Figure 12: Theme: Slums


Image 13



No comments:

Post a Comment