Welcome to my blog!

Hi welcome to my blog. This blog is not just an ordinary blog site where in you post and share certain experiences about yourself, this blog contains and will contain about my experiences and adventures in taking up the course BS Information Technology with Specialization in Game Design and Development. Just check out my Blog Archive to choose what part of my portfolio you want to view/see my beloved visitor. Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

ARTINTE - Artifcial Intelligence for Game Developers

Here in this subject, we are thought some of the most important information about AI.

Below are the all activities where in we really applied our programming skills and knowledge about AI


In the first 3 images, we practice coding how states work :)






The images below shows the application we used where we practice our AI skills, how our mind works when it comes to AI




This is where we put conditions on the AI ship we created. This is where we plan our tactics/strategies or what the ship will do.


No comments:

Post a Comment